Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Do you need a wallet to help you go CASH ONLY??




They are back! The Envelope System Wallets are back on the market! Be sure to check on my Etsy Store!

The Envelope System Wallet features:

1) a Velcro closure and one main pocket, in which the envelopes fit using Amy Butler’s Gothic Rose fabric (gorgeous!!)
2)Three envelopes have been made in a coordinating fabric. I transferred labels to each of the wallets for easy reference. I would be happy to transfer a Bible verse, saying or other labels at your request.
3) Last but not least, there is a zippered pouch for coins, driver’s license and pictures of the kids (plenty large enough for up to 10 cards).
4) This wallet could easily also hold your checkbook and deposit slips.
5) Envelopes and zippered pouch are entirely removable for easy access and budgeting. Remove it if it not to be used!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

You're back! I am so glad to see you again! I hope you had a wonderful lenten season. Welcome back!

Christina said...

I bought one of your beautiful wallets a while back, just like the one in the picture. I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Unknown said...

Wow..Your design are really awesomw

Unknown said...

Your designs are awesome